miércoles, 1 de agosto de 2007

THE SOPHAR HAS SOUNDED

By: J.N.Robles Olarte


O Eternal Creator of Hosts, happy is the man who trust s in You (Psalms 84:13).!!

What we have been living in these last days is a logical consequence of our disobedience. That is the reason we can clearly apply to us the words of Ezekiel : “As I live, I will not respond to your inquiry – declares Eternal Creator” (Ezek.20:34).
Our peoples had been doing all the contrary to the wishes of our Sovereign since the wilderness. We need see His words, “But the House of Israel –Israel and Judah- rebelled against Me in the wilderness; they not follow My laws and they rejected My rules- by the pursuit of which a man SHALL live – and they grossly DESECRATED My Sabbaths.” (Ezek.20:13, Tanakh). Our peoples has been doing the same today and that is the reason they can not obtain peace and prosperity!
The advices of our beloved Father continues in His Scriptures : “Thus said Eternal Creator, the Sovereign: by this too your fathers affronted Me and committed trespass against me ; when I brought them to the land that I had sworn to give them, and they saw any high hill –nation- or any leafy three –human congregations- they slaughtered their sacrifices –prayers, human feast- there and presented their offerings there –prayers and petitions- ; there they produced their pleasing odors and poured out their libations.” and “”…if you defile yourselves as your fathers did and go stray after their detestable things, and if to this day you defile yourselves in the presentation of your gifts…I will not respond to you.”(Ezek. 20:27,28,31)
Bu after all those bad news, we have and will have future : “”When I Bring you out from the peoples –nations- and gather you from the lands in which you are scattered, I Will accept you as a pleasing odor; and I Will be Sanctified through you in the sight of the nations.”(Ezek. 20:41)
But, and here comes the BIG BUT, we need to obey the words of 2 Chronicles 7:14/17 , “When My people –the Hebrew People- who bear My Name, humble themselves, pray, and seek My favour and turn from their evil ways, I will hear in My heavenly abode and forgive their sins and HEAL their land. NOW- then - , My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayers from the place. And now I have chosen and consecrated this House that bear My Name. My eyes and My heart shall ALWAYS be there.”
The sophar has sounded to ALL of us who say we know and love Him.

No hay comentarios: